Visual facilitation will help you to help teams unlock their creativity through visual thinking. No drawing experience is required! If you can hold a pen, you can learn to create simple graphics that will use the power of visual thinking through maps, models and metaphors into your meetings.
Workshop participants will learn and practice:
- Building a visual vocabulary: lines, shapes, icons, people, frames, and lettering
- Layout and composition for flipcharts and big visualizations
- The facilitator’s stance – your role in helping participants achieve an outcome in any meeting
- Using doodling and design skills to creating a graphic aid for an Agile meeting
- Create your own visual aid for an upcoming workshop / meeting
- Why draw?
- Design elements: lines, shapes, people, icons, frames, lettering
- Putting it all together: composition and layout
- The facilitator’s stance: the essentials of Lean / Agile facilitation for teams and meetings
- Using visual aids to support the work of the workshop / meeting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Facilitators interested in using doodling to unlock creativity and to facilitate more focused and interesting workshops and meetings
Cost: $695 + HST