For Lean practitioners to integrate the principles and tools of Service Design / Design Thinking and Client Journey Mapping into their practice to eliminate Failure Demand, and create noticeably better services and tools for their clients.
- Why should we spend time and effort understanding clients and designing services, experiences and tools that do the job right the first time, by default. The role of Failure Demand, how it overwhelms our people and slows delivery; how to measure it, and how the causes of it are often due to poor design of tools and services.
- Client Journey Mapping – integrate Client Journey Maps into Value Stream Map, to illustrate the client’s path through the service, including before and after they get in contact with our organization, along with the importance of empathy and how to achieve it.
- Principles and Tools of Service Design – Understanding what constitutes a good service (our organization structure is invisible to the client, the service is intuitive and easy to find, assistance is easily obtained, etc.). Understand the tools used to design a good service
- Design thinking approaches and tools – including how to ideate, generate outside of the box solutions.
- Prototyping solutions, testing, adjusting and using iterative approaches to deliver on the client’s needs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Lean practitioners wishing to integrate the principles and tools of Service Design / Design Thinking and Client Journey Mapping into their practice
Cost: $795 + HST